I am a full stack developer. I have worked in the capacity of Software Engineer for three years. I hold Post graduate certificate in Computer Application Security and Computer Application Development from Conestoga College. I completed my four months COOP at eSolutions Group in Waterloo, Ontario.
Information Systems Coop Student
eSolutionsGroup, Waterloo, Ontario
Jan 2019 - Apr 2019
• Provided support to systems, networks, databases and security operations management.
• System deployment – CI/CD
• Process automation using PowerShell scripts
• System monitoring using Nagios
• Troubleshoot equipment such as servers
• Handled researching options and researched computer bugs and their solutions
• Provided support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
Duo World Inc, Colombo, Sri Lanka
May 2016 - Aug 2017
• Produced and maintained code while applying best practices in terms of standards to improve performance, readability, and flexibility.
• Involved in research and development in product development.
• Created prototypes and designs and converted them into front-end solutions from the requirements gathered.
• Prepared all software related documentation including module documentation.
N-Able Private Limited, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Jan 2014 - Feb 2016
• Implemented enterprise web applications using JEE frameworks. Maintained quality and ensured responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborated with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Maintained code integrity and organization.
Java SE/ Java EE
Graduate Certificate, Computer Application Development
Grade - 3.95 GPA
2018 - 2019
Graduate Certificate, Computer Application Security
Grade - 3.86 GPA
2017 - 2018
Master of Science - MSc, Information Technology
SLIIT, Malabe, Sri Lanka
Grade - Merit
2015 - 2017
Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Software Engineering
Curtin University, Western, University
Grade - 71.5% Average
2010 - 2014